v2.6 - released 2017-03-28
The season might be winding down, but I'm squeezing one last awesome update in while I can.
- Support for Siri on Apple Watch. Start / pause / resume / and end your workouts, hands-free!
- Passholders: when a resort supports lift naming (over 200 world-wide and counting!), the terrain map now shows all lifts at a resort not just the ones you took. This really helps orient your day on the mountain like tree-lines do on the satellite map.
- Tweaked the Watch resort select screen to bring focus to resorts you frequent.
- In adding Siri support on Apple Watch, overall syncing with the phone has been improved.
- International users: Slopes will now use "5min" instead of "5m" so times without an hour or second component don't look like meter measurements.
- Tapping on the Today Widget now launches Slopes.
- Fixed cases where lifts that ran close to each other would cause incorrect matches.
- Fixed merging to make sure it stops earlier if it looks like could be an error leading to data loss.
- Made save logic more resilient to protect against data corruption / loss.
- Fixed a case where after a merge you'd be taken back to the activity list instead of the activity itself.